Health and Safety Details:
employees during this time, we have set in place new dining standards. We sincerely
appreciate your cooperation and loyalty.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant, only to be removed while seated at your table. Staff will be in masks at all times.
- All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0 Degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us.
- All guests must confirm they have not traveled to any area on the current travel restriction list within the last 14 days.
- Current states on the restriction list include: Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nevada,
Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, or Utah
- Dine-in services at 50% capacity, including patio dining
- Social distancing between tables
- Digital menus
- Reusable menus sanitized between every use
- Thorough sanitation procedures
- Masks on all employees
- Continuous hand washing
Your continued support and patience during this time are truly appreciated. Please do not
hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.
To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 4% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.
Sushi & Sangria Sundays!
Looking for a new way to Sunday Funday? Tokio Pub will be offering half off sushi maki rolls & half off sangria…all day! Try out our new sushi rolls like the Spicy Salmon or the Tuna on Fire. Pair these delicious rolls with your choice of Red Sake Sangria, White Peach Sangria, Sparkling White Sangria, or our Seasonal Sangria. Whether you are drinking a glass or a pitcher, enjoy these sips half off. Call to book your table for your own Sunday Funday at 847-278-5181. *No modifications on sushi rolls*